I was recently nominated by a Pretty Little Blogger , Tanya! Thank you so much, as you may know, I love doing tags! They’re such a fun way for us all to get to know each other, so let’s get on with it… 🙂
These are the rules:
- Thank the person that nominated you.
- Answer the questions from your nominator.
- Nominate fellow bloggers you follow.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
- Tell us about an embarrassing moment. I don’t really have one, I don’t get embarrassed easily! D:
- 2 things you can’t live without. My bed and books!
- What’s your favorite T.V. Show? THE WALKING DEAD OMG, OMG, OMG.
- Any guilty pleasures? I don’t know or have any? I’m boring, sorry D:
- What are your dreams, goals, and ambitions? To live in New York City with a happy little family.
- Your blog’s name, what is the story behind it? My blogs name is ‘alittlereadersblog’ I am a little reader, I love to read among other things but I’m not your usual reader than can read 10 books a week, I’m a slow reader as it is and I’m always so busy and tired so I’m a very little reader 😀
- Where do you live and where do you want to live? I live in the North East of England and as stated above, I’d love to live in New York City, one day..
- Name of the book you are currently reading or the last book you read. I am currently reading The Book Thief, nearly finished and I am IN LOVE with this read.
- What are your thoughts on Open Letters and if I do like a guest-post series, would you like to take part? They’re something I haven’t had much experience with so wouldn’t have much of an opinion on them, I’d try it out..
- If you could do one thing and no one would find out, what will you do? There’s nothing I would do exciting or secretive enough for me to want no one to find out D:
- What inspires you to write? Anything and everything, some days I have no inspiration, other days it’s the book I’ve finished reading, the chats I was involved in on twitter, another bloggers post or a person’s phone call on the bus, just depends on what peaks my interests.
- What brings you into a better mood when you’ve had a down day?
- What’s an ideal weekend for you?
- What are you most thankful for?
- What is your idea of a perfect holiday?
- What’s on your bucket list for 2017?
- What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done and would you do it again?
- Do you consider yourself to be confident?
- If you could bring one celebrity back from the dead who would you bring back?
- Who do you miss the most right now?
- If you could live in a TV show or Movie which one would you live in?
- What is your spirit animal?
& all the other lovely bloggers who want to join in!