These do not need to be reading goals specifically, they can be any goals you want to talk about. Reading goals, blog/channel/instagram goals, personal goals…anything!
So I’m back! I’ve had some time off blogging due to the fact I have been really unwell and working a lot, so anytime I’ve had off I’ve just been resting! But I’m back now and I thought the first Top 5 Wednesday of 2017 would be a good kick-starter and first post of the year!
- Read at least 52 books – I’m not a massive reader or a fast reader, a lot of people can do 100+ reads a year and I just don’t think that’s possible for me but I have started the 52books2017 challenge on GoodReads as I am hoping to at least read one book a week! (Maybe more) This would be an amazing achievement for me and I’m excited to give it a go!
- Re-read the Twilight series – I actually haven’t read past eclipse! I also can’t remember much about the books as I haven’t read them in sooooo long, I do remember loving them though and I am defiantly looking forward to re-reading them again.
3. Bookish posts – Even though I am a Book blogger I would like to write more book posts and centre my blog around all things books as I don’t think I do enough.
4. Theme – I would love to find a theme I am happy with and get myself a custom made logo!
5. Travel – Me and my boyfriend have been together for 5 years now and have only recently moved in together, we have never been abroad together and we are both looking forward to saving up and doing this as soon as possible!
What are your 2017 goals?